- The cost of a polluted environment: 1.7 million child deaths a year, says WHO
- Financing for Development: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Environment, Climate Change and Green Economy : Launch of Green Economy and Trade e-course (2nd edition) – Fellowships available – Application deadline 20 February | capacity4dev
- Results and Accountability : EU publishes EU International Cooperation and Development First Report on Selected Results |
- UN News – In Brussels, Ban urges EU Member States to meet development assistance targets
- "California Today: The Extreme Heat to Come" by MIKE McPHATE via NYT ift.tt/2rGc5Nk https://t.co/YtIqPmXRJs 46 minutes ago
- Chinese regulators clamp down on online videos dlvr.it/PPFCV6 https://t.co/7TgTXn0KF4 1 hour ago
- Imagination puts itself up for sale after approaches dlvr.it/PPDv23 https://t.co/UDSf2vv0zk 1 hour ago
- As Standing Rock Camps Cleared Out, TigerSwan Expanded Surveillance to Array of Progressive Causes via Digg bit.ly/2sXMmUZ 2 hours ago
- "Danone Looks to Ride Healthy Food Revolution Wave" by REUTERS via NYT ift.tt/2sEHsJu https://t.co/HLXJed2P3i 3 hours ago
I like ARCHES
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Soft skills every development professional should possess – Career Matters | Devex.
Entrepreneurship can be taught – Renato Toffanin's blog.
UN unveils science panel on sustainable development.
Sustainability Interactive Tool 2013 | MIT Sloan Management Review.
It is universally acknowledged that education is a fundamental determinant of human development. Making the quantum leap to a sustainable development paradigm will depend heavily on higher education, especially if we facilitate the access to higher education for disadvantaged groups. … Continue reading